2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 250
Black Stock # B57761A, WDDGF4HB5EA947083, Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 1.8 L/110 engine, Automatic, 31, Black exterior
At a Glance
- Condition: Used
- Model: C-Class
- Trim: C 250
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Black
- Interior: Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: B57761A
- Model number: C250W
- VIN #: WDDGF4HB5EA947083
- Mileage: 69703
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 1.8 L/110
- Transmission: 7-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Recent Arrival! ***2014 MERCEDES - BENZ C 250***, ***CLEAN CARFAX***, ***, ***LOCAL TRADE***, ***PRICED BELOW MARKET VALUE***. 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C 250 Black 22/31 City/Highway MPG Vista of Pompano Beach. Reviews:
* Swift and smooth acceleration; whisper-quiet interior; easy-to-use regenerative braking. Source: Edmunds
* Swift and smooth acceleration; whisper-quiet interior; easy-to-use regenerative braking. Source: Edmunds
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- LED Brakelights
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Light Tinted Glass
- Clearcoat Paint
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Wheels w/Silver Accents
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Express Open/Close Sliding And Tilting Glass 1st Row Sunroof w/Sunshade
- Compact Spare Tire Mounted Inside Under Cargo
- Chrome Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Rear Fog Lamps
- Chrome Bodyside Moldings
- Body-Colored Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Driver Auto Dimming, Manual Folding and Turn Signal Indicator
- Rain Detecting Variable Intermittent Wipers w/Heated Jets And Reservoir
- Full Cloth Headliner
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Perimeter Alarm
- Engine Immobilizer
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Trip Computer
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Window Grid Antenna
- Power Rear Windows
- Systems Monitor
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate, Windows and Sunroof/Convertible Roof
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Smart Device Integration
- Analog Display
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front And Rear Floor Mats
- Leatherette Door Trim Insert
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Cargo Space Lights
- Driver Foot Rest
- Leather/Metal-Look Gear Shift Knob
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Tracker System
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Carpet Floor Trim and Carpet Trunk Lid/Rear Cargo Door Trim
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Front Cupholder
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 4 Door Curb/Courtesy, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Air Filtration
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Bluetooth Wireless Phone Connectivity
- 1 LCD Monitor In The Front
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Illuminated Locking Glove Box
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- Cruise control
- Front Center Armrest and Rear Center Armrest w/Storage
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Seats w/Leatherette Back Material
- HomeLink Garage Door Transmitter
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- 8 Speakers
- Radio w/Clock and Steering Wheel Controls
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage, Mini Overhead Console and 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Cigar Lighter(s)
- Refrigerated/Cooled Box Located In The Glovebox, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Send2Benz Selective Service Internet Access
- MB-Tex Upholstery
- Radio: HD AM/FM Single Disc CD/MP3 -inc: USB connectivity, Bluetooth audio streaming, weatherband, sound system and auxiliary input
- Front Bucket Seats -inc: 8-way power front seats w/lumbar support
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Rear-Wheel Drive
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode and Sequential Shift Control
- 17.4 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- 150 Amp Alternator
- Automatic Ride Control Suspension
- 3.07 Axle Ratio
- 74-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery
- Engine: 1.8L I4 DOHC 16-Valve
- Transmission: 7-Speed Automatic 7G-TRONIC Plus
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- First Aid Kit
- Driver Knee Airbag, Driver And Passenger Pelvic Airbag
- BabySmart Childseat Sensor and Rear Child Safety Locks
- mbrace2 Emergency Sos
Aneil Ragoonathsingh2 months agoAntonio Moreno treated me like family. He took the time to find the right car for me. The signing process was one of the easiest I’ve ever experienced. He had me in and out of the dealership in no time. I would definitely recommend him and there dealership.
Steven Hines2 months agoCory Cabrera showed spectacular communication skills and hospitality. Was very respectful and helped me find the best car that matched my preferences. would recommend a friend.
Crystal Hodges2 months agoCory Cabrera gave me exceptional service. He was very nice and friendly and made my visit great. Will come again for future service
Seth Jean-Baptiste2 months agoBeing at Vista Volkswagen was a great experience. Filled with hospitality by employees. The customer truly always comes first
Christian Lugo2 months agoAntonio was a big help in searching for a car he showed great knowledgeable of the products. Highly recommend to anyone in search of a new vehicle.
Eliezer Vazquez2 months agoAntonio is a great salesman! He made my car buying experience wonderful and easy! If you stop by here ask for Antonio!!
Tyler Ford2 months agoCame to get my tire fixed. The service i received was great from Annaliza . She has definitely made my day from bad to good. Thanks!
A Google User4 months ago
Lisa` Fox4 months ago
A Google User7 months agoVery knowledgeable service department with employee who cares, takes pride, and knows everything about the Volkswagen brand. Congratulations to Ashley, Sabrina, Sid and J Turk for the great job! You guys are AMAZING!!! Behind them are also the best Technicians!
Bert Peterson2 months agoHoward did a terrific job locating the X3 that we wanted. When he was not able to obtain the 2018 car we wanted, he recommended we order a 2019. The result is a vehicle that meets exactly what we had in mind.
BMW Enthusiast2 months agoKimberly Rosa was excellent. She gave me enough space to make a decision, was very informative and certainly was a huge part in me purchasing my new 530i from Vista BMW - Pompano.
Alan6 months agoOur 2015 BMW 750i was due for a change and as we have had superb service from their service department (Frank de Verona), we went back to Vista and leased a 2018 750i. Our sales guy was Howard Kusnick and he could not have been more helpful and he put together a great deal. This is an excellent BMW dealer and my wife commented on how comfortable the whole experience had been.
HappyBuyer9 months agoBest car buying experience I’ve ever had! Howard was terrific he made the entire process so easy, simple and relaxing!!!! Would highly recommend Vista - and see Howard - to everyone!!!
Vladimir11 months agoVery friendly and profecional team. They carefully coolect all of your needs and provide you with the best option they have to make a decision. Customer oriented.
Elio and Rocy1 year agoFirst off, Richard Torres is the greatest! He is patient, wants to be the best help he can be. He explained to us the benefit of buying vs leasing. We had a great experience when We purchased our car he made us feel comfortable. We were only looking but after talking to Richard We ended trading our old car for something better according with our needs . Thank you so much Richard you are the best!!!!!
Felicia1 year agoThis dealership has by far the best team working there. Milson was so nice and courteous, as everyone should be in a place of business. I've already recommended 3 of my good business partners to him. I can't wait to hear their experience. Thanks Milson.
Magalie Michel1 year agoI walked into this car lot with no intentions of buying a car just scoping for good prices if any were available, I was quickly greeted by a young man named Milson, he was so helpful and informative he reensure me that I was getting that I was getting the best prices possible he even provides proofed!! By the end of my visit I walk out with my new car, which I am more than pleased with I purchase a 2014 BMW 228i. All in all I was very happy with my visit and my car would. I would recommend to everyone.
Ann1 year agoWent car shopping and was met by a salesman named milson. He showed me all the cars I was interested and also explained in detail about the differences in each one . He is very knowledgeable about the business and I appreciate his patience with me .
Vladimir Levasseur1 year agoVisted Vista BMW Pompano and the staff was very responsive. From the moment I walked in Milson Dominique helped me and answered every question I had. Although I didn't purchase a vehicle today I felt confident and trusted everything Milson told me. I will definitely be back to purchase a vehicle in the near future and I will most definitely recommend this dealer and Milson to a friend.
albertotech19902 months agoThis review is for YOU; yes, that individual who has a specific Volkswagen vehicle in mind already and currently undecided as to what dealer to go in order to get the best deal possible. If this is you, keep on reading, if not, keep on reading as well, as I will give you an honest, concise and detailed review of a car leasing process and how easy, quick and painless, Vista VW of Pompano Beach and especially Mr. George McCarty made the whole process for me. Let’s start at the beginning, two weeks ago from today; I had my mind set on a VW Tiguan SE 2018 Lease. I needed an SUV, and this specific vehicle looked beautiful, had all the safety features I was looking for and most importantly, it was affordable. When I started my search, I contacted several VW dealers all the way from Ft. Myers/WPB area down to South Florida where I live. The initial quotes I received from the VW dealers in South Florida were ALL outrageous, with the exception of one VW dealer in Weston, which was competitive. After various days of back and forth negotiating with dealers, through phone calls and emails, I received a call from George Mc Carty from the Vista VW dealer in Pompano. Mr. Mc Carty was following up on the initial quote inquiry I had submitted through their website portal a couple days prior (keep in mind this was the first time I had communicated with George), during the phone call I indicated to George that I was already in contact and in the final stages of negotiation with another dealer, to which George replied to at least give him a chance to earn my business, I said ok, and we agreed he’d get back to me within a couple hours. Twenty minutes hadn’t passed yet, when I received a call from George beating the best competitive quote I had gotten from the other dealers. Not only did George beat the quote, but he did it without haggling, without back and forth, without mystery and with all the numbers right up front and crystal clear. He helped me get everything set up on the phone and through email, I submitted a credit app before heading to the dealer and when I finally got there, it took less than 50 minutes overall to get everything completed and driving off with the car. I can say with all honesty, this has been the most painless car leasing/buying experience I’ve had in my 15-years of car ownership. I want to express my gratitude to George and commend him for his professionalism, sincerity and accommodating approach. If anyone is in Florida, especially South/Central Florida, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy or lease a Volkswagen without first giving George a chance to earn your business. I know I’m glad I did, and so is my bank account.
Jona4 months agoI had a great experience and the guys where so helpful especially Seidee I will recommend to everyone to go. Friendly staff . I got an Volkswagen Tiguan and I love it.
VW Freak4 months agoWe are back again to lease another vehicle from Vista Volkswagen. This is the second vehicle we have gotten from this dealership in just 2 months. Guido was our outstanding sales person and he really was wonderful. Made deals over the phone and it did not matter how many calls or texts we exchanged, he was always willing to assist and very helpful. He stayed past his checking out time at night to explain ALL, and I mean ALL the features of my Passat. Not many salesmen would do that. David (Finance Manager) made these deals happen in a 2 minute phone call. Maggie (Finance Manager) knows her stuff, she explained in detail, every document we signed. This dealership, from top to bottom, cares and aims to please their customers which is evident the moment you begin to talk to them. I've purchased a Jetta and now a Passat from these people and this should show everyone that THIS is the dealership to buy from - You won't be disappointed!
Patty10 months agoI'm glad I came. Again Sabrina was very helpful and kept me updated about the condition of my car while they were working on it. Thank you. Sabrina.
BMW Guy1 year agoI know this is a VW dealership, I drive a BMW, but Vista BMW and VW are next door to each other. I happened to pull my BMW into the VW service by mistake. I just needed my tire pressures checked and fill up on washer fluid. The VW service advisor Pete did not miss a beat. Even though I was in the wrong place, he took care of me right there without having to drive to another spot. Simple, fast, and helpful. I wish everyone worked that way!! Thank u Pete!
malika12 years agoI was looking and searching for a car and Will approach me and immediately I was ready to sign and hear everything that he had to say about the car. He is an awesome sales person, very knowledgeable, no pressure, great smile and overall I had a great experience. Amazing.....thank you again Wilner Germain
MM852 years agoI was shopping around and was helped by Will the salesman. Will gave me all yhw information that i needed and didnt make me feel rushed. Im definitely coming back at Vista VW to see Will.
PassatChick2 years agoWill is very patient and he also understand YOUR need, not what he want to sale. If you're looking to buy or lease a VW, please ask for Will.
Jinou2 years agoMy sales representative did a good job, he was very helpful. He explained everything in terms that I can understand, and he is very professional.
Myvwnow2 years agoVery helpful with the pros/cons when deciding between a lease or purchase. Willing to find our perfect car at the best price. Wil is very professional, patient, and goes out of his way to make it a pleasant experience.
2016 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan 1.8T Sport VIN: 3VWD17AJ0GM378659, #V0787, 25/36 MPG Price $14,351 $233/mo