2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Base
Silver Birch Metallic Stock # V0750A, 3GNEC12T54G126731, Gas V8 5.3L/327 engine, Automatic, 20, Silver Birch Metallic exterior
At a Glance
- Condition: Used
- Model: Avalanche
- Trim: Base
- Body style: Pickup
- Exterior: Silver Birch Metallic
- Interior: Dark Charcoal
- Doors: 4
- Stock: V0750A
- Model number: CC15936
- VIN #: 3GNEC12T54G126731
- Mileage: 73280
- Engine: Gas V8 5.3L/327
- Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: RWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
***2004 CHEVROLET AVALANCHE***, ***WHOLESALE TO THE PUBLIC***, ***LOW MILES***, ***CLEAN CARFAX***, ***FIRST COME FIRST SERVE***. Odometer is 90832 miles below market average! 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 Base Silver Birch Metallic Vista of Pompano Beach.
- Wipers, intermittent, front wet-arm with pulse washers
- Daytime running lamps, includes automatic exterior lamp control
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite, includes flash-to-pass feature and automatic lamp control
- Mirrors, outside rearview, foldaway, power adjustable, heated, color-keyed (May be substituted with (DPF) Mirrors, outside rearview, power adjustable, heated, camper-style. - When (WBH) Without Body Hardware is ordered, Mirrors are Black.)
- Bumper, front and rear, Dark Charcoal, step (Not available with (WBH) Without Body Hardware.)
- Glass, Solar-Ray light tinted, back glass (Requires C*15936 Models.)
- Body hardware, Dark Charcoal bodyside, front and rear fascia (Not available with (WBH) Without Body Hardware.)
- Cargo cover, rear, rigid, 3-piece composite, stowable onboard
- Door handles, color-keyed (Not available with (WBH) Without Body Hardware.)
- Pickup bed mat, Black rubber
- Midgate, foldable door between cargo box and cab, removable and stowable rear window
- Fog lamps, front, round, halogen
- Storage box, integrated top box with locks and lights
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tinted, 2nd row side window glass
- TIRES, P265/70R16, ALL-SEASON TOURING, BLACKWALL (STD)
- TRANSMISSION, 4-SPEED AUTOMATIC, ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED WITH OVERDRIVE AND TOW/HAUL MODE (STD)
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5300 V8 SFI 295 HP [219.7 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 330 lb.-ft. [445.5 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (STD)
- SEATS, FRONT SPORT CLOTH RECLINING BUCKETS, HEAD RESTRAINTS, OVERHEAD CONSOLE, (D07) FLOOR CONSOLE, SEAT ADJUSTER, POWER DRIVER 6-WAY, DUAL INBOARD ARMRESTS AND STORAGE POCKETS
- SOUND SYSTEM, ETR AM/FM STEREO WITH 6-DISC CD CHANGER, includes seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS)
- CONSOLE, FLOOR, includes storage area, map pocket, coin holder, cupholders and integrated 2nd row audio controls
- SEATS, FRONT SPORT LEATHER SEAT INSERTS RECLINING BUCKETS, HEAD RESTRAINTS, OVERHEAD CONSOLE, (D07) FLOOR CONSOLE, SEAT ADJUSTER, POWER DRIVER 6-WAY, DUAL INBOARD ARMRESTS AND STORAGE POCKETS (Includes (UC6) Sound system, ETR AM/FM stereo with 6-disc CD changer.)
- DIFFERENTIAL, LOCKING, HEAVY-DUTY, REAR
- TRAILERING EQUIPMENT, HEAVY-DUTY, includes trailering hitch platform, 7-pin wiring connector and housing, trailer brake pre-wire harness and 7-way to 4-way adapter
- CUSTOM CLOTH SEAT TRIM (STD)
- PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP, Includes (A95) Seats, Front Sport Cloth Reclining Buckets, Head Restraints, Overhead Console, Floor Console, Seat Adjuster, Power Driver 6-Way, Dual Inboard Armrests And Storage Pockets, (UC6) Sound System, ETR AM/FM Stereo With 6-CD Changer, (D07) Floor Console, (UQ7) Sound System Feature Bose Premium Speaker System, 6 Speakers, (UK6) Sound System Feature, Rear Audio Controls
- WITHOUT BODY HARDWARE
- REAR AXLE, 3.73 RATIO
- PAINT, SOLID (STD)
- SOUND SYSTEM FEATURE, BOSE PREMIUM SPEAKER SYSTEM, 6 SPEAKERS, includes subwoofer in center console
- SOUND SYSTEM FEATURE, REAR AUDIO CONTROLS, includes dual headphone jacks (headphones not included), power outlet and controls for volume, station selection and media
- Defogger, rear-window, electric
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, includes telltale in instrument panel cluster
- Assist handles, front passenger and outboard rear seats
- Mirror, inside rearview, electrochromic (light-sensitive auto dimming), 8-point compass and outside temperature indicator
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable, includes brake/transmission shift interlock
- Theft-deterrent system, PASSLock II
- Warning tones, headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right front passenger safety belt unfasten, turn signal on
- Keyless entry, remote, includes 2 transmitters, panic button and content theft alarm
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped rim, Black
- Sound system, ETR AM/FM stereo with CD player, includes seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, speed-compensated volume, Radio Data System (RDS), and 6-speakers
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting, includes carpeted floormats (Standard on C*15936 Models only)
- Console, overhead mini, includes storage compartment and map lights (Sunroof controls when (CF5) Sunroof, power is ordered.)
- Door locks, power programmable, that unlock with removal of ignition key, and lockout protection
- Seats, rear cloth 60/40 split-bench, flat folding, 3-passenger
- Visors, padded, Shale-colored, driver and passenger side with cloth trim, extenders and lighted vanity mirrors
- Instrumentation, analog, includes speedometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer (Includes transmission temperature gauge on CK25936 Models only.)
- Cupholders, dual, front, rear and tailgate
- Driver Information Center, includes trip odometer, tire pressure monitor, passenger seat belt reminder and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment including low fuel, transmission temperature, engine coolant, security, oil pressure, and oil change.) (With UK3 steering wheel mounted radio controls, Radio and Driver Information Center (DIC) includes trip computer (personal and business trip odometer, range, average speed, average fuel economy, trip timers, 15-day vehicle speed history and annual mileage) and programmable personalized features (Full functionality included and only available when (UE1) OnStar is ordered.)
- Headliner, Shale-colored cloth, with matching retainer moldings
- Sound system feature, 6-speakers
- Air conditioning, dual-zone, manual, individual climate settings for driver and right front passenger (includes rear air conditioning vents in center console with bucket seats)
- Power outlets, auxiliary, covered, 2 in instrument panel, 12-volt
- Lighting, dome lamp, driver and passenger side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lamps, door handle or keyless remote-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and 2nd seat positions
- Windows, power, includes driver express-down and lockout features; tinted Solar-Ray on all windows and deep tint on 2nd row
- Rear wheel drive
- Steering, power
- Tire, spare, full-size, 16" (40.6 cm) steel wheel located at rear underbody of vehicle, blackwall
- Trailering wiring harness, 7-wire
- GVWR, 6800 lbs. (3084 kg) (Requires CC15936 Models.)
- Suspension Package, Smooth Ride (Requires C*15936 Models.)
- Battery, heavy-duty, 600 cold-cranking amps, includes rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Key, single, 2-sided
- 31 gallon fuel tank
- Wheels, 4 - 16" x 7" (40.6 cm x 17.8 cm) aluminum, includes center caps and steel spare (Requires C*15936 Models.)
- Suspension, rear, multi-link with coil springs (Requires C*15936 Models.)
- Suspension, front, independent torsion bar
- Spare tire, lockable, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear, with matching tire
- Rear axle, 3.73 ratio
- Recovery hooks, 2 front, integrated into front bumper
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, hydro-boost
- Alternator, 105 amps (Not available with (VYU) Snow Plow Prep Package)
- Engine, Vortec 5300 V8 SFI (295 HP [219.7 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 330 lb.-ft. [445.5 N-m] @ 4000 rpm) (Requires C*15936 Models)
- Tires, P265/70R16, all-season touring, blackwall (Requires C*15936 Models Upgradeable to (QMK) Tires P265/70R16, all-season touring, white outlined-letter.)
- Transmission, 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive and tow/haul mode (Requires C*15936 Models)
- Daytime Running Lamps, includes automatic exterior lamp control
- Tether anchors, rear, lower, for child safety seat, LATCH anchorage system
- Air bags, frontal, driver and right front passenger, includes Passenger Sensing System (front passenger air bag status display on inside rearview mirror) (Always use safety belts and proper child restraints, even with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. See the Owner's Manual for more safety information.)
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and front passenger, in all seating positions except center seating position in 1st row which are lap only
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, hydro-boost
Aneil Ragoonathsingh2 months agoAntonio Moreno treated me like family. He took the time to find the right car for me. The signing process was one of the easiest I’ve ever experienced. He had me in and out of the dealership in no time. I would definitely recommend him and there dealership.
Steven Hines2 months agoCory Cabrera showed spectacular communication skills and hospitality. Was very respectful and helped me find the best car that matched my preferences. would recommend a friend.
Crystal Hodges2 months agoCory Cabrera gave me exceptional service. He was very nice and friendly and made my visit great. Will come again for future service
Seth Jean-Baptiste2 months agoBeing at Vista Volkswagen was a great experience. Filled with hospitality by employees. The customer truly always comes first
Christian Lugo2 months agoAntonio was a big help in searching for a car he showed great knowledgeable of the products. Highly recommend to anyone in search of a new vehicle.
Eliezer Vazquez2 months agoAntonio is a great salesman! He made my car buying experience wonderful and easy! If you stop by here ask for Antonio!!
Tyler Ford2 months agoCame to get my tire fixed. The service i received was great from Annaliza . She has definitely made my day from bad to good. Thanks!
A Google User4 months ago
Lisa` Fox4 months ago
A Google User7 months agoVery knowledgeable service department with employee who cares, takes pride, and knows everything about the Volkswagen brand. Congratulations to Ashley, Sabrina, Sid and J Turk for the great job! You guys are AMAZING!!! Behind them are also the best Technicians!
Bert Peterson2 months agoHoward did a terrific job locating the X3 that we wanted. When he was not able to obtain the 2018 car we wanted, he recommended we order a 2019. The result is a vehicle that meets exactly what we had in mind.
BMW Enthusiast2 months agoKimberly Rosa was excellent. She gave me enough space to make a decision, was very informative and certainly was a huge part in me purchasing my new 530i from Vista BMW - Pompano.
Alan6 months agoOur 2015 BMW 750i was due for a change and as we have had superb service from their service department (Frank de Verona), we went back to Vista and leased a 2018 750i. Our sales guy was Howard Kusnick and he could not have been more helpful and he put together a great deal. This is an excellent BMW dealer and my wife commented on how comfortable the whole experience had been.
HappyBuyer9 months agoBest car buying experience I’ve ever had! Howard was terrific he made the entire process so easy, simple and relaxing!!!! Would highly recommend Vista - and see Howard - to everyone!!!
Vladimir11 months agoVery friendly and profecional team. They carefully coolect all of your needs and provide you with the best option they have to make a decision. Customer oriented.
Elio and Rocy1 year agoFirst off, Richard Torres is the greatest! He is patient, wants to be the best help he can be. He explained to us the benefit of buying vs leasing. We had a great experience when We purchased our car he made us feel comfortable. We were only looking but after talking to Richard We ended trading our old car for something better according with our needs . Thank you so much Richard you are the best!!!!!
Felicia1 year agoThis dealership has by far the best team working there. Milson was so nice and courteous, as everyone should be in a place of business. I've already recommended 3 of my good business partners to him. I can't wait to hear their experience. Thanks Milson.
Magalie Michel1 year agoI walked into this car lot with no intentions of buying a car just scoping for good prices if any were available, I was quickly greeted by a young man named Milson, he was so helpful and informative he reensure me that I was getting that I was getting the best prices possible he even provides proofed!! By the end of my visit I walk out with my new car, which I am more than pleased with I purchase a 2014 BMW 228i. All in all I was very happy with my visit and my car would. I would recommend to everyone.
Ann1 year agoWent car shopping and was met by a salesman named milson. He showed me all the cars I was interested and also explained in detail about the differences in each one . He is very knowledgeable about the business and I appreciate his patience with me .
Vladimir Levasseur1 year agoVisted Vista BMW Pompano and the staff was very responsive. From the moment I walked in Milson Dominique helped me and answered every question I had. Although I didn't purchase a vehicle today I felt confident and trusted everything Milson told me. I will definitely be back to purchase a vehicle in the near future and I will most definitely recommend this dealer and Milson to a friend.
albertotech19902 months agoThis review is for YOU; yes, that individual who has a specific Volkswagen vehicle in mind already and currently undecided as to what dealer to go in order to get the best deal possible. If this is you, keep on reading, if not, keep on reading as well, as I will give you an honest, concise and detailed review of a car leasing process and how easy, quick and painless, Vista VW of Pompano Beach and especially Mr. George McCarty made the whole process for me. Let’s start at the beginning, two weeks ago from today; I had my mind set on a VW Tiguan SE 2018 Lease. I needed an SUV, and this specific vehicle looked beautiful, had all the safety features I was looking for and most importantly, it was affordable. When I started my search, I contacted several VW dealers all the way from Ft. Myers/WPB area down to South Florida where I live. The initial quotes I received from the VW dealers in South Florida were ALL outrageous, with the exception of one VW dealer in Weston, which was competitive. After various days of back and forth negotiating with dealers, through phone calls and emails, I received a call from George Mc Carty from the Vista VW dealer in Pompano. Mr. Mc Carty was following up on the initial quote inquiry I had submitted through their website portal a couple days prior (keep in mind this was the first time I had communicated with George), during the phone call I indicated to George that I was already in contact and in the final stages of negotiation with another dealer, to which George replied to at least give him a chance to earn my business, I said ok, and we agreed he’d get back to me within a couple hours. Twenty minutes hadn’t passed yet, when I received a call from George beating the best competitive quote I had gotten from the other dealers. Not only did George beat the quote, but he did it without haggling, without back and forth, without mystery and with all the numbers right up front and crystal clear. He helped me get everything set up on the phone and through email, I submitted a credit app before heading to the dealer and when I finally got there, it took less than 50 minutes overall to get everything completed and driving off with the car. I can say with all honesty, this has been the most painless car leasing/buying experience I’ve had in my 15-years of car ownership. I want to express my gratitude to George and commend him for his professionalism, sincerity and accommodating approach. If anyone is in Florida, especially South/Central Florida, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy or lease a Volkswagen without first giving George a chance to earn your business. I know I’m glad I did, and so is my bank account.
Jona4 months agoI had a great experience and the guys where so helpful especially Seidee I will recommend to everyone to go. Friendly staff . I got an Volkswagen Tiguan and I love it.
VW Freak4 months agoWe are back again to lease another vehicle from Vista Volkswagen. This is the second vehicle we have gotten from this dealership in just 2 months. Guido was our outstanding sales person and he really was wonderful. Made deals over the phone and it did not matter how many calls or texts we exchanged, he was always willing to assist and very helpful. He stayed past his checking out time at night to explain ALL, and I mean ALL the features of my Passat. Not many salesmen would do that. David (Finance Manager) made these deals happen in a 2 minute phone call. Maggie (Finance Manager) knows her stuff, she explained in detail, every document we signed. This dealership, from top to bottom, cares and aims to please their customers which is evident the moment you begin to talk to them. I've purchased a Jetta and now a Passat from these people and this should show everyone that THIS is the dealership to buy from - You won't be disappointed!
Patty10 months agoI'm glad I came. Again Sabrina was very helpful and kept me updated about the condition of my car while they were working on it. Thank you. Sabrina.
BMW Guy1 year agoI know this is a VW dealership, I drive a BMW, but Vista BMW and VW are next door to each other. I happened to pull my BMW into the VW service by mistake. I just needed my tire pressures checked and fill up on washer fluid. The VW service advisor Pete did not miss a beat. Even though I was in the wrong place, he took care of me right there without having to drive to another spot. Simple, fast, and helpful. I wish everyone worked that way!! Thank u Pete!
malika12 years agoI was looking and searching for a car and Will approach me and immediately I was ready to sign and hear everything that he had to say about the car. He is an awesome sales person, very knowledgeable, no pressure, great smile and overall I had a great experience. Amazing.....thank you again Wilner Germain
MM852 years agoI was shopping around and was helped by Will the salesman. Will gave me all yhw information that i needed and didnt make me feel rushed. Im definitely coming back at Vista VW to see Will.
PassatChick2 years agoWill is very patient and he also understand YOUR need, not what he want to sale. If you're looking to buy or lease a VW, please ask for Will.
Jinou2 years agoMy sales representative did a good job, he was very helpful. He explained everything in terms that I can understand, and he is very professional.
Myvwnow2 years agoVery helpful with the pros/cons when deciding between a lease or purchase. Willing to find our perfect car at the best price. Wil is very professional, patient, and goes out of his way to make it a pleasant experience.