2019 Volkswagen Jetta S
Pure White Stock # 207761, 3VWC57BU8KM130922, Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.4 L/85 engine, Automatic, 40, Pure White exterior
At a Glance
- Condition: New
- Model: Jetta
- Trim: S
- Body style: Sedan
- Exterior: Pure White
- Interior: Titan Black
- Doors: 4
- Stock: 207761
- Model number: BU32MS
- VIN #: 3VWC57BU8KM130922
- Engine: Intercooled Turbo Regular Unleaded I-4 1.4 L/85
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/OD
- Fuel: Gasoline Fuel
- Drivetrain: FWD
Actual mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle condition
Recent Arrival! New Price! Dealer Discount of $1,024 off MSRP 2019 Volkswagen Jetta 1.4T S Pure White Factory MSRP: $20,475 Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or advertisement, online or in print.. Offer cannot be combined with VCI Special APR financing or VCI special leasing programs. See dealer for details. 30/40 City/Highway MPG Rubber Mat Kit, Titan Black Cloth.
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Body-Colored Front Bumper
- Black Grille w/Chrome Accents
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper
- Light Tinted Glass
- Trunk Rear Cargo Access
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Tires: 16" All-Season
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Body-Colored Power Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Wheels: 16" Silver Rama
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Colored Door Handles
- Fixed Rear Window w/Defroster
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- LED Brakelights
- Chrome Side Windows Trim
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- MONSTER MATS W/LOGO RUBBER MATS KIT (SET OF 4) -inc: heavy duty trunk liner w/VW CarGo blocks
- Audio Theft Deterrent
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Power Fuel Flap Locking Type
- Driver Foot Rest
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Space Lights
- Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Front And Rear 1-Touch Up/Down
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Trip Computer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Engine Immobilizer
- Air Filtration
- Manual air conditioning
- Window Grid Diversity Antenna
- Manual Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, Illuminated Entry and Panic Button
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Glove box
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Power Rear Windows
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Day-Night Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Cloth seat trim
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Front Center Armrest
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Steering Wheel Controls and Radio Data System
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Interior Trim -inc: Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Full Floor Console w/Covered Storage and 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- 60-40 Folding Bench Front Facing Fold Forward Seatback Rear Seat
- Seats w/Cloth Back Material
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Rear Map Lights
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access
- front comfort seats -inc: 6-way manual driver's seat w/height adjustment and 4-way manual front passenger seat
- Radio: Composition Color w/6.5" Touchscreen -inc: AM/FM radio and WMA/MP3 player w/USB input, 4-speaker sound system, VW Car-Net app-connect smartphone integration and interface w/Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and MirrorLink and Bluetooth connectivity
- Passenger Seat
- Driver Seat
- Engine oil cooler
- Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
- Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Front-wheel drive
- 140 Amp Alternator
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist, Hill Hold Control and Electric Parking Brake
- 60-Amp/Hr 540CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Security System Pre-Wiring
- 13.2 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Transmission: 8-Speed Automatic w/Tiptronic -inc: sport mode
- Engine: 1.4L TSI I-4 Turbocharged -inc: DOHC 16-valve, direct fuel injection
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Center 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Back-Up Camera
Aneil Ragoonathsingh4 months agoAntonio Moreno treated me like family. He took the time to find the right car for me. The signing process was one of the easiest I’ve ever experienced. He had me in and out of the dealership in no time. I would definitely recommend him and there dealership.
Steven Hines4 months agoCory Cabrera showed spectacular communication skills and hospitality. Was very respectful and helped me find the best car that matched my preferences. would recommend a friend.
Crystal Hodges4 months agoCory Cabrera gave me exceptional service. He was very nice and friendly and made my visit great. Will come again for future service
Seth Jean-Baptiste4 months agoBeing at Vista Volkswagen was a great experience. Filled with hospitality by employees. The customer truly always comes first
Christian Lugo4 months agoAntonio was a big help in searching for a car he showed great knowledgeable of the products. Highly recommend to anyone in search of a new vehicle.
Eliezer Vazquez4 months agoAntonio is a great salesman! He made my car buying experience wonderful and easy! If you stop by here ask for Antonio!!
Tyler Ford5 months agoCame to get my tire fixed. The service i received was great from Annaliza . She has definitely made my day from bad to good. Thanks!
A Google User6 months ago
Lisa` Fox6 months ago
A Google User9 months agoVery knowledgeable service department with employee who cares, takes pride, and knows everything about the Volkswagen brand. Congratulations to Ashley, Sabrina, Sid and J Turk for the great job! You guys are AMAZING!!! Behind them are also the best Technicians!
Bert Peterson5 months agoHoward did a terrific job locating the X3 that we wanted. When he was not able to obtain the 2018 car we wanted, he recommended we order a 2019. The result is a vehicle that meets exactly what we had in mind.
BMW Enthusiast5 months agoKimberly Rosa was excellent. She gave me enough space to make a decision, was very informative and certainly was a huge part in me purchasing my new 530i from Vista BMW - Pompano.
Alan8 months agoOur 2015 BMW 750i was due for a change and as we have had superb service from their service department (Frank de Verona), we went back to Vista and leased a 2018 750i. Our sales guy was Howard Kusnick and he could not have been more helpful and he put together a great deal. This is an excellent BMW dealer and my wife commented on how comfortable the whole experience had been.
HappyBuyer11 months agoBest car buying experience I’ve ever had! Howard was terrific he made the entire process so easy, simple and relaxing!!!! Would highly recommend Vista - and see Howard - to everyone!!!
Vladimir1 year agoVery friendly and profecional team. They carefully coolect all of your needs and provide you with the best option they have to make a decision. Customer oriented.
Elio and Rocy1 year agoFirst off, Richard Torres is the greatest! He is patient, wants to be the best help he can be. He explained to us the benefit of buying vs leasing. We had a great experience when We purchased our car he made us feel comfortable. We were only looking but after talking to Richard We ended trading our old car for something better according with our needs . Thank you so much Richard you are the best!!!!!
Felicia1 year agoThis dealership has by far the best team working there. Milson was so nice and courteous, as everyone should be in a place of business. I've already recommended 3 of my good business partners to him. I can't wait to hear their experience. Thanks Milson.
Magalie Michel1 year agoI walked into this car lot with no intentions of buying a car just scoping for good prices if any were available, I was quickly greeted by a young man named Milson, he was so helpful and informative he reensure me that I was getting that I was getting the best prices possible he even provides proofed!! By the end of my visit I walk out with my new car, which I am more than pleased with I purchase a 2014 BMW 228i. All in all I was very happy with my visit and my car would. I would recommend to everyone.
Ann1 year agoWent car shopping and was met by a salesman named milson. He showed me all the cars I was interested and also explained in detail about the differences in each one . He is very knowledgeable about the business and I appreciate his patience with me .
Vladimir Levasseur1 year agoVisted Vista BMW Pompano and the staff was very responsive. From the moment I walked in Milson Dominique helped me and answered every question I had. Although I didn't purchase a vehicle today I felt confident and trusted everything Milson told me. I will definitely be back to purchase a vehicle in the near future and I will most definitely recommend this dealer and Milson to a friend.
albertotech19904 months agoThis review is for YOU; yes, that individual who has a specific Volkswagen vehicle in mind already and currently undecided as to what dealer to go in order to get the best deal possible. If this is you, keep on reading, if not, keep on reading as well, as I will give you an honest, concise and detailed review of a car leasing process and how easy, quick and painless, Vista VW of Pompano Beach and especially Mr. George McCarty made the whole process for me. Let’s start at the beginning, two weeks ago from today; I had my mind set on a VW Tiguan SE 2018 Lease. I needed an SUV, and this specific vehicle looked beautiful, had all the safety features I was looking for and most importantly, it was affordable. When I started my search, I contacted several VW dealers all the way from Ft. Myers/WPB area down to South Florida where I live. The initial quotes I received from the VW dealers in South Florida were ALL outrageous, with the exception of one VW dealer in Weston, which was competitive. After various days of back and forth negotiating with dealers, through phone calls and emails, I received a call from George Mc Carty from the Vista VW dealer in Pompano. Mr. Mc Carty was following up on the initial quote inquiry I had submitted through their website portal a couple days prior (keep in mind this was the first time I had communicated with George), during the phone call I indicated to George that I was already in contact and in the final stages of negotiation with another dealer, to which George replied to at least give him a chance to earn my business, I said ok, and we agreed he’d get back to me within a couple hours. Twenty minutes hadn’t passed yet, when I received a call from George beating the best competitive quote I had gotten from the other dealers. Not only did George beat the quote, but he did it without haggling, without back and forth, without mystery and with all the numbers right up front and crystal clear. He helped me get everything set up on the phone and through email, I submitted a credit app before heading to the dealer and when I finally got there, it took less than 50 minutes overall to get everything completed and driving off with the car. I can say with all honesty, this has been the most painless car leasing/buying experience I’ve had in my 15-years of car ownership. I want to express my gratitude to George and commend him for his professionalism, sincerity and accommodating approach. If anyone is in Florida, especially South/Central Florida, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT buy or lease a Volkswagen without first giving George a chance to earn your business. I know I’m glad I did, and so is my bank account.
albertotech19904 months ago
Jona6 months agoI had a great experience and the guys where so helpful especially Seidee I will recommend to everyone to go. Friendly staff . I got an Volkswagen Tiguan and I love it.
VW Freak7 months agoWe are back again to lease another vehicle from Vista Volkswagen. This is the second vehicle we have gotten from this dealership in just 2 months. Guido was our outstanding sales person and he really was wonderful. Made deals over the phone and it did not matter how many calls or texts we exchanged, he was always willing to assist and very helpful. He stayed past his checking out time at night to explain ALL, and I mean ALL the features of my Passat. Not many salesmen would do that. David (Finance Manager) made these deals happen in a 2 minute phone call. Maggie (Finance Manager) knows her stuff, she explained in detail, every document we signed. This dealership, from top to bottom, cares and aims to please their customers which is evident the moment you begin to talk to them. I've purchased a Jetta and now a Passat from these people and this should show everyone that THIS is the dealership to buy from - You won't be disappointed!
Patty1 year agoI'm glad I came. Again Sabrina was very helpful and kept me updated about the condition of my car while they were working on it. Thank you. Sabrina.
BMW Guy1 year agoI know this is a VW dealership, I drive a BMW, but Vista BMW and VW are next door to each other. I happened to pull my BMW into the VW service by mistake. I just needed my tire pressures checked and fill up on washer fluid. The VW service advisor Pete did not miss a beat. Even though I was in the wrong place, he took care of me right there without having to drive to another spot. Simple, fast, and helpful. I wish everyone worked that way!! Thank u Pete!
malika12 years agoI was looking and searching for a car and Will approach me and immediately I was ready to sign and hear everything that he had to say about the car. He is an awesome sales person, very knowledgeable, no pressure, great smile and overall I had a great experience. Amazing.....thank you again Wilner Germain
MM852 years agoI was shopping around and was helped by Will the salesman. Will gave me all yhw information that i needed and didnt make me feel rushed. Im definitely coming back at Vista VW to see Will.
PassatChick2 years agoWill is very patient and he also understand YOUR need, not what he want to sale. If you're looking to buy or lease a VW, please ask for Will.
Jinou2 years agoMy sales representative did a good job, he was very helpful. He explained everything in terms that I can understand, and he is very professional.